Friday, August 1, 2014

hello, hello...

hello, hello...is this thing on?  is there anybody there? 

I won't apologize for being a bad blogger because, well I never was a good one in the first place.  I haven't been around my little home on the web in 9 months (wow!), because well, life has been super busy. Super, duper busy...

I haven't been scrapbooking : (  I haven't been keeping up with Project Life : ( and well, I haven't tackled any of the 50,000 items on my To Do list.  : ( : (

I have however taken my state licensing exam and became a certified teacher.  I  was lucky enough to have my own classroom as a long term sub from January - June, and will be starting as an 8th grade ELA teacher in just a few short weeks.  Honestly this is my dream job.  Between studying, working and spending time with my family there really wasn't room for much else.

I do miss blogging (and don't worry I have carved out enough time during the week to read my fav blogs!)  It gave me a chance to write and to share, if only for my personal record (and my family members who check in from time to time). 

I have some grand plans (don't I always) and one of them is to start blogging again, if only once a month instead of once a year!  I want this to be a record of my journey as a first year teacher, and I still plan to share other things as well...part of my grand plan is also to restart Project Life and get a few projects done around the house (the master bedroom has had the paint samples narrowed down from 20 to 2!) I also want to start documenting my journey to getting fit (to hold me accountable).  So stay tuned....there are great things to come...promise.

If you are still following along...I would love to hear from you in the comments below.

Tracy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails