Thursday, May 23, 2013

Purging the Stash - Sale!

Update 7/20 - All items are Sold!  Thank you!


I am currently in the process of cleaning off my desk and clearing out my supplies so that I can actually create in my space.  I must confess...I have too much stuff!  I love my supplies but I don't use half of what I have and I want my poor neglected supplies to go to a home where they will be loved.  Most of my items for sale will be stamp sets but I will be adding things here and there. I will post all For Sale items under the For Sale page (see link up top)

To start I have 6 Small Flat Rate boxes filled with assorted Unity Stamps.  These are all unmounted red rubber.  Most of them are new/never been used.  Some have been used once or twice.  Most have the original paper backing on them, however, some are missing that as I removed them from their carrier sheets and stuck them in a binder.  There are more than 30 stamps in each box.  Most of the stamps are images, there are a few sentiments in each box. 

Prices include shipping.  Paypal only.  You cannot choose which stamps you inlcude in the box (they are already packaged) what you get is what you get, no refunds or exchanges...sorry.  I did my best to mix the stamps up to ensure you get a good variety, although I did keep pieces of sets together.

If you are interested, please send me an email at Oleksak5 (at) comcast (dot) net and I will send you a paypal invoice.  I will ship the day after payment clears. All sales are final.


Box #1 - Unity Stamp Co. assorted (30+) stamps - $20 (includes flat rate priority shipping)  SOLD   
Box #2 - Unity Stamp Co. assorted (30+) stamps - $20 (includes flat rate priority shipping) SOLD

Box #3 - Unity Stamp Co. assorted (30+) stamps - $20 $15 (includes flat rate priority shipping)  

Box #4 - Unity Stamp Co. assorted (30+) stamps - $20  $15 (includes flat rate priority shipping)  

Box #5 - Unity Stamp Co. assorted (30+) stamps - $20  $15 (includes flat rate priority shipping)  

Box #6 - Unity Stamp Co. assorted (30+) stamps - $20 $15 (includes flat rate priority shipping)  

Updated to include pictures of the remaining boxes.  If you are interested in a box, please comment or email the letter of the box you are interested in.  Please note that this is just a sampling of the stamps in each box, each box contains over 30 stamps.






Have a great one -   Tracy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails