Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Project Life Tuesday: weeks 2 & 3

Still behind.

Still catching up.

Still loving Project Life.

For some reason I was lacking in the photo department despite it being the beginning of the new year and my renewed vow to be better about taking more photos.  As I am planning my current PL spreads that seems to be the norm, not sure why but I am working on fixing that.  No worries though I was able to do a one page spread for both weeks 2 & 3. 

2013 Weeks 2 & 3 Full Spread


 2013 Week 2

 2013 Week 3

Waiting for a reprint for the bottom pocket, I mistakenly printed a 4x6 instead of an instagram.

So glad I have taken a shot of Kelsey's different colored bands every month. Love the consistency and looking back each month.

Week 3 title is a download from September Blue.

Still trying to determine the best time/spot to take photos...I can't avoid the glare.

Products used: Becky Higgins Clementine Core Kit (retired), Studio Calico So Cal kit Santa Monica Add On, CTMH Notice the Details and Comments Stamp Sets. Tabs, stickers, alphas, etc are from all different Studio Calico Kits...I combine them all once I receive the kit and dig through to find what I like...I only keep the papers together. Snow flakes are from CTMH...really old...love PL for using up my stash.

and.....

I had 2 inserts this week!  Actually they were 2 8 1/2 x 11 layouts I created and just slipped right into my PL binder.  I have decided that I am housing everything together in one album as PL seems to be my main scrapbooking outlet these days.



Pretty much killed whatever was left from my Studio Calico County Fair Kit on this.

This was a play JT was in and I wanted to highlight it a bit from my weekly pages.

Need to place a page protector order for uniformity, until then the Avery page protector will do just fine.


The second insert was all about the teenage girl's shoe of choice.  I was going to just put it in a pocket but since I had a B side to fill I thought I would document the UGG obsession in a little more detail.

and...

that is week 2 & 3.

This week:

I have plans to work on the catching up process.  I will be posting 2013 spreads on Tuesdays and 2012 on Thursday or Friday each week.

I'm linking up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday.

For more information on Project Life...check out this site.

Thanks so much for stopping by.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails